Thursday, February 9, 2012
According to the Australian Nutrition Survey, around 70% of children don't get their recommended dietry intake calcium. Kids aged between one and three years need 500mg per day - here's guide to help you out!
Bukan kanak-kanak di Australia sahaja. Anak-anak Malaysia juga perlukan susu dan calcium yang cukup!
Kita lihat senarai di bawah.
* Cup of milk = 300mg
* 200g tub of yogurt = 300mg
* 200ml of calcium-fortified sy milk = 300mg
* 1/2 cup 0f canned salmon = 402mg
* cup of calcium-fortified breakky cereal (40g) = 200g
* 1/2 cup of calcium-fortified orange juice (100ml) = 80mg
* 2 slices of calcium fortified bread (30g)= 200mg
Posted by Hiasan Dunia at 2/09/2012 12:00:00 PM