1) Pisang dilecek, diberikan kepada bayi yang sudah pandai mengunyah
2) Rice pudding with apple, sultana & Cinnamon compote
500g Rachel's Divine Rice Pudding
20g unsalted butter
50g Bramley apples cored, peeled, sliced
1tsp ground cinnamon
4 tbsp water
3) Poached egg with toasted bread
4) Lentil puree with tomato and cheese
great source of iron, for brain development and protien.
Suitable for 6 months
makes 6 portions
*1tbsp vegetable oil
*1 onion chopped
100g carrots, peeled and chopped
*15g celery, chopped
*1 small clove garlic, crushed
*50g red lentils
*250g sweet potato, peeled and chopped
*200ml jar, passata (tomato sauce)
*40g mature cheddar cheese, grated
1- heat the vegetable oil and saute the onion, carots, celery and garlic for 5 minutes.
2- rinse the lentils and add to the pan. Add the sweet potato and saute for 1 minutes
. pour in the passata and water. Cover and cook for about 30minutes
3- remove from the heat and stir in cheese until melted. Puree in the blender.
FINGER PICKING CHICKEN BITES
suitable for freezing, for 9 months bubs and makes 25 to 30 bites
* 1 tbsp light olive iol or sunflower oil
* 1 onion, finely chopped
*50g grated carrots
* 1 apple
* 300g mince meat/ chicken
* 1/2 tsp dried thyme
* 1tbsp fresh parsley chopped.
* 90g bread crumbs
* 15-20 g grated parmesan
* 1/2 chicken stock cube
* vegetable oil for frying
1) Heat the olive oil in the frying pan
and saute the onion for 3 minutes
add the carrots and saute for another 5 minutes, stirring gently.
2) mix together the grated apple, chicken, onion, carrots, thyme, parsley, breadcrumbs and crumbled stock cube and blitz for a few second in food processor.
3) form the mxture into around 25 bites heat the vege oil in a frying pan fry around 5 minutes until lightly golden.